Each piece is made with materials as diverse as stones and metals, sourced ethically, and handcrafted in bold, dramatic, and ceremonial shapes. They are a statement of intent that leaves no one indifferent. They are designed to break the rules. For this reason, there are no seasonal collection and each collection will last.
Nicchia Jewellery was founded in december 2018 by Johanna Badjan de Junnemann, a French model, filmmaker and designer, with a degree FGA and DUG Nantes in gemmology.
- Africa Utopia – Southbank Centre – London
- Mercado de Diseño à Matadero et Palácio de Cibeles – Madrid
- Exhibition “Us But Elsewhere” march 2021- Paris
- Accessories designed for the lyrical piece “Suite pour Cordes et Archipel” d’Aurélia Declerq – Brussel
- Exhibition “Nós, mas em outros lugares” october / november – Gallery Passevite Lisbon
- Upcoming exhibition in Venice for the Biennale 2022